Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Make that three

Last night of the three day weekend, we decided to watch one more movie. This was after I kept all my purchases of the day before, cleaned all the shoes I used last week (something I really should be doing daily, but obviously don't), changed the bedsheets, and bathed the dog (and myself!). Something light and fluffy, since I have work the day after and didn't fancy any drama or anything serious.

Ocean's Thirteen
Yummy, yummy, yummy! The only way to describe a movie that has George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Andy Garcia (I'd put in Al Pacino too, but he really is a little too old for me now). Those boys alone will ensure that I'll enjoy the movie. But I've really always enjoyed the Ocean's franchise, and 13 was no exception. The particular heist in this third movie, however, wasn't as complex as in the first two. Nor were the characters as funny or witty. But still, fun, light entertainment was what I was looking for, and that's what I got. Not to mention lovely dreams after.

No comments: