Saturday, January 12, 2008

Email from Santa

Fun! I was surfing Blogger's Blogs of Note earlier this week and one of them was the Santa Claus Blog: Periodic Updates From North Pole, Inc. Chairman & CEO Santa Claus. The entry I read said that he and Mrs. Claus were off to a vacation in Maui and that when he comes back, he'll be negotiating with the CEOs of toy companies (for supplies) and with various governments (air space issues). So I left Santa a note, wishing him an enjoyable vacation, good luck with the negotiations, and reminding him to visit the Philippines more often this year. And dear, dear Santa emailed me back!

    Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 23:36:56 -0800
    From: "Santa Claus"
    Subject: Thank you

    Thanks for the kind words and nice wishes. I will definitely be visiting the Philippines often.

    Have a great 2008!


    Love, Santa

    Santa Claus
    Chief Executive Officer
    North Pole, Inc.

No comments: