Sunday, February 17, 2008

Seafood tomato soup

An un-recipe. Because when I say "pack," it's how my local grocery packed it and I won't have the weight of it for you. Because I decided to use parsley as the main flavor, rather than my usual basil, oregano and rosemary, which I added anyway. Because you can pretty much substitute any other kind of seafood for what I used and list here. And because the only cooking instruction I can give you for this is: fill a pot with water, add the first five ingredients and simmer for about half an hour, then add the remaining ingredients one by one, simmering for five minutes after everything looks cooked.

After ladling the hot soup into bowls, you might want to sprinkle some grated cheese on it before serving.



one large onion, chopped
one pack parsely, chopped
one small garlic, minced
2 tbsp soy sauce
12 tomatoes, chopped

one pack scallops
one pack shrimp
one pack creamy dory fillet, sliced into bite-size pieces
dash pepper, basil, rosemary, oregano

one head cauliflower florets
one head broccoli florets
one pack green beans, sliced into half-inch pieces
one pack frozen corn and carrots, thawed

No comments: